Volunteers Are Needed
Make a difference in a child’s life!
The Guardian ad Litem Program is currently seeking volunteers to help advocate for the best interests of abused, neglected and abandoned children in Dependency Court in Osceola County.
Join our TEAM! Help us reach every child!
What Does It Take?
- Be at least 21 years old
- Pass a criminal background screening
- Complete 30hrs of training
- A minimum of 1 visit every 30 days is required
- 5-7 hours a month on average
- A commitment of at least 1 year
- No experience necessary
Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem – Become a child advocate with the Guardian ad Litem.
Board Member – Serve on our Board.
Board Committee –Volunteer on one of several Board Committees:
- GAL Volunteer Training
- Recognition and Retention of GAL Volunteers
- Grant Procurement and Writing
- Fundraising and Donations
- Laptops 4 Success Program
- FunFest for Foster Families
For more information about becoming a volunteer in Osceola County
Office: (407) 742-6655
For more information about the statewide Guardian Ad Litem Program, please visit